Search This Blog

Monday, April 20, 2009

Big time slacker


I am sorry that I have been a huge slacker lately. With my new job and all - I just haven't had time to sit down and upload the 200 pictures that were on the camera. There has been plenty of funny stories the last few weeks - some are not bloggable. We had Easter at our house and the kids enjoyed their egg hunt in the backyard. Daniel (Russ and Dana Todd son) and Blake had a great time. Jilly was a little out of commission because she hurt her foot on the way in and she needed her "daddy" from then on.


Grayson and Cooper have gotten to spend some time together lately and they seem to enjoy each others company. They are so quite and sweet together. Neither one of them say a whole lot unless they are by themselves whereas Jilly and Blake are live wires..... There is no shortage of personality with the older crowd whereas the little ones just soak it all in.