Search This Blog

Thursday, June 4, 2009

First Bite

So Grayson received his first daycare injury....he was biten by a little girl on his arm. The little girl was hugging him and decided to bite down on his upper arm. He is fine but he had bite marks.

I will try and update more this weekend. I have some pictures to post of the Blake's last week of preschool. Blake had the very best teachers and made lots of friends. Blake never cried when I dropped him off all year but thankfully he was always excited to see me when I picked him up. We have made some great preschool friends and look forward to the next school year.

They did an end of year program that was priceless. They sang lots of songs and were the best behaved little 3 yr olds. I can't say enough about his teachers because they were remarkable and we are luckily that he will have them next year.

I promise to post some pictures over the weekend.