First - I have to thank Shelley for showing up on my doorstep at 6am to surprise me. After the initial scare of someone knocking on our interior garage door - I was so touched to see one of my best friends standing before me. This is true friendship and I appreciate the thoughtfulness to be there for me because Billy is out of the country. We all know that Shelley is not a morning person so it made it extra special. Thank you Shel...
So Blake was going into have his 2nd set of tubes and his adenoids taken out. Long story short - Blake still has his adenoids. Our ENT was not on his "A" game at all. So his ears were done in about 10 minutes and all has been good. The funny part was when I was walking back to recovery and Blake was telling the nurses how the White Car was in an Accident. So it seems that I have made a lasting impact on poor Blake with the accident back in July.
Anyhow - back to more work.....