Search This Blog

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Go Brett!

So there is a running joke that Brett Favre is the father of the boys. While we all know that it is a joke or possibly a dream of mine - everyone plays along including Billy. The boys will watch Brett play and run around yelling "Touchdown" when he scores and that seems to be a lot lately. I have been a Brett fan for years and I am slowing turning my family into Brett fans - they hate to admit it but the Redskins are helping my cause b/c they are terrible and I mean terrible.

So back to my real life hubby - Billy said one day to me recently - "You know what Sara - I am so sorry that I passed along my lack of patience to both these boys". Blake and Grayson don't have a lot of patience and I am always trying to teach them that but sadly it is in their blood. Thanks Billy!

Thankfully I have a lot of patience but 2 Conner Boys and their Daddy can wear me down some days but I don't know what I would do without them. Billy and I laugh more these days than ever because of Blake and Grayson. They do the funniest things ever.