Search This Blog

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Soccer Season 2010




I can't believe that our 2nd soccer season has come to an end. Let's be honest - I was a little worried about Soccer 2010 considering we paid to have Blake to sit on a ball the majority of the time last spring. This season was totally different and such a joy to watch. Blake loved playing soccer and I know his little brother was eager to show his skills off too afterwards.

Blake loves his fancy soccer medal, umbro cleats (can you believe they are still around), umbro shin guards, etc. Billy took Blake on a shopping spree to get him excited for his upcoming soccer season. Blake runs himself ragged each Saturday at 1pm. We had great coaches and parents which makes the season even greater.

Blake enjoyed this season with two of his preschool buddies (Matthew & Christian). I have included some great pictures of the kids. They have grown up so much since last spring. I think the favorite part of the season was the last "game" when they actually played against each other. It was so cute to watch and it makes me feel old.