So I know that I haven't written much but I would like to reflect some of the special 2010 moments. This was my favorite part of the books that I printed last year and I will do it again this year even if it is a much smaller version.
I want our kids to have memories and have something to pass along to their families. I will post as much as possible until the New Year. Not every moment has been picture perfect or blissful times but it has been life.
Major happenings in the Conner family for 2010....
1) Lacie was born on Sept 10th.
2) Grayson turned 2 on July 24th (hottest day of the summer)
3) Blake turned 4 on Jan. 25th
4) Spent a long weekend at Smith Mountain Lake with my parents, Mary, and Jerry. (What a relaxing and enjoyable weekend)
5) A terrific week at the beach with Billy and Dianne over July 4th. My favorite part of the beach is bundling up and watching fireworks!
6) Billy and I have celebrated 6 yrs of marriage and we met 10 years ago at Cary PD. Look how far we have come!
7) We brought a 2nd Kids Closet Franchise (Fairfax County) and we will have our first sale in Spring 2011.
8) Billy and I got to see Brett Favre play one more time when the Vikings came to play the Redskins (Vikings won!)
10) My mom and dad came back from Vienna, Austria and we are glad to call them our neighbors
The list could go on and I will have some more in future posts!