
It is hard to believe that Lacie Lu (what we like to call her) is already 4 months old. She is growing up quickly and I keep trying to convince her that she needs to stay little. Lacie is our last baby that Billy and I will ever have together. As much as we were ready to be done and that we are blessed to have 3 great kids who are healthy and happy it is kind of sad that we are done.
We joke that we have ended on a high note. Lacie is such a sweet and patient baby. I thought the boys were good babies but Lacie tops the cake. I just didn't know how easy it could be. She is a great sleeper, barely cries, smiles when you talk to her,
and loves her two big brothers.
and loves her two big brothers. Billy and I knew that once we got Lacie here that we were done. Many of you know the complications and scares that we have had with all of our pregnancies. Lacie was meant to be here and we are so thankful that she is a part of our lives.
While she warms our heart and is growing like a weed (13.8lbs and 24inches) there are people that we thought were close to us that barely know her. That makes me sad that people around us have no idea just how special Lacie is and how they will miss seeing her as she grows.
I feel truly blessed to have a great husband (we actually do get along and love each other), 3 beautiful and very special children, and wonderful parents / in laws who would do anything for us and the children.
While there are things I would certainly change about my life (ok - so mainly I would like to look the way I did before I had 3 kids) I am actually very content on where things are with our lives.
Here to a great 2011!