Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Giggle monster

I think I have discovered that I love the way kids laugh especially the laugh that makes them have hiccups. Lacie lights up my life when I hear her giggle. She thinks she is toughest thing and will dig her heals in but you can make her laugh and it makes you smile.

 My favorite thing is hear the kids just giggle! Don't you wish adults would laugh more often? We tend to take ourselves too serious, including me. I can't remember the last time that I laughed so hard that I cried or pee'd in my pants. I do remember the last movie that I saw that cracked me up. Did anyone see Ted? Who knew that teddy bears could be so bad? But anyhow, I am sure you eat the point is that we as adults need to laugh like our kids.

Lacie, Grayson, and Blake have great laughs and I hope that we can always laugh with each other.  I will never grow tired of hearing them laugh, giggle, crackle, or all of the above.