Funny story or I am realizing more and more how my little one will keep me on my toes. Grayson loves pulling wipes out the container but now he tears them and will stick little pieces in his mouth. I don't remember when Blake started to know what "no-no" meant but I quickly learn that Grayson does. I jokingly told Grayson "no-no" about eating the wipes and he laughed and pulled it out. But then little jokester took his little piece of wipe and crawled away, turned and looked at me, and then stuck the wipe in his mouth again. This continued for several minutes and I was amazed that he knew exactly what he was doing but also scared that this whole "no-no" is starting again.
Grayson is just growing up so fast. He crawls everywhere, pulls up on his knees, and cracks himself up. He is a little stinker that loves his mom but I think he will give us a run for our money. Only time will tell....