So it has been almost a month since my last post. We have been busy like everyone else in the world. Here are some highlights of what has happened and what will be happening in the near future....
This all took place in 1 weekend trip to NC.....
1) Grayson had a birthday pool party at Papa and Nana's house (pictures to follow)
2) Blake particapated in his 1st Cherokee fishing tournament in Cherokee, NC - he caught 7 fish but he perfers to catch and release....
3) We saw Thomas and Friends in Byson City, NC - we didn't know that he was going to be there but it worked out great....
Then we went to our house in Grandy, NC because our renters moved out after 4 years. All it did was make us miss the beach, farmers markets, NC, and our house with the pond. We have it up for sale but are hoping to hold onto it - maybe we will move back eventually. We lived in that house the shortest amount of time but we still love the house and the area. To be continued......
Billy left August 11th to head back overeseas with Russ. They won a new contract so they had to go set everything up. I feel sorry for the 3rd guy who has to bunk with Russ and Billy. He won't be back until Mid-September. I am sure that Billy doesn't want everyone to know this but he gets homesick these days and is anxious to come home.... We miss you and can't wait to have you home again....:)
I have to thank Mary, Jerry, and Billy 1 for coming and helping me with the boys while Billy has been gone and Coleen is on vacation. I truly appreciate not having to take vacation and knowing that the boys are good hands. It makes the time go by faster for Blake, Grayson, and me.
We miss Mommom and Poppop (my parents) while they go back overseas. I know that Blake is missing his movie dates but the time will go by fast.
The final big news is that Blake is having his 3rd surgery. He has to have a 2nd set of tubes put in and then they are taking his adenoids out. As Blake would say - they need to get the bunny rabbits out of his ears. This was a hard decision to make b/c Billy will not be here during the surgery but I am lucky to have Billy's dad here to watch Grayson while I go with Blake. I like to think I am pretty strong but when it comes to my boys - I tend to melt and will miss Billy holding my hand b/c he tends to always stay strong for all of us.
Well that is probably enough for now. Sorry for all the updates at once. We have some more big news but I will wait till another time. WE ARE NOT PREGNANT....