Search This Blog

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Night out to the movies

Last night -Blake, Grayson, and I had a date to the movies. We had a great time and it was nice to fill the time doing something that Blake loves to do. We went and saw the new Disney movie - Ponyo. I wasn't sure how Grayson would do but he was good and actually watched a good portion of it.

We are super excited because they are doing a double feature in October of Toy Story and Toy Story 2. I am thinking we will have to do a family outing to the movies because Billy and I enjoy the movies as much as Blake. I am not sure if Grayson will make it though them but we'll see.

I promise to be better about Blogging....There are so many sweet and cute things that I am missing out on by not blogging. I want these memories our family and if I don't blog then I will forget some of the little ones.