I just want to share some amazing events with all three kids before I forget about them all. Billy and I are really trying to simplfy our lives and we have had to make some hard decisions. Those announcements will be made later once they are official.
But on a happier lighter note:
Lacie rolls over and is a very active 5 month old. I am not sure who was looking out for us when they decided to bless us with Miss Lacie but she is true angel.
Grayson is offically potty trained!!!!! While we still need to lose the paci I am so thankful that he is out of diapers. With that comes a great story....
G was getting out of bath and was wrapped in a towel when he looked down at his private parts and said "Me - big wee wee"... I couldn't help but laugh because no response would be a good response. But then Grayson repeated it again "Me - big wee wee" but then added "Blake - little wee wee". Only a boy like Grayson would come with that and we laughed because I have a funny feeling that this won't be the last time that Grayson will try to one up Blake.
Blake has his very first mohawk! He has been asking for a mohawk since his buddy Matthew got one a little while ago. I kind of thought we would wait til spring but he was dying to have it. Billy and I actually really like it because he can totally pull it off. But with a mohawk comes a little attitude to carry it off but he is so sweet when he does.
That is the latest Conner stories but we have a lot coming up in the near future. Kids Closet sale is right around the corner.