Search This Blog

Monday, December 29, 2008

Elephant in my pants!

Here's some background on "Elephant". When Blake was about a year old - I gave him an elephant beenie baby to hopefully provide some comfort for him at night and maybe we would get a full night of sleep. Well Elephant (what an original name) became the love of Blake's life. He even has a spare elephant but he knows the difference between the two. Blake has some funny quirks when it comes to elephant that most of you know about. He likes to smell its tail or better yet, stick the tail in his nose or ear. I always believe that it is an innocent comfort item, strange sometimes but innocent.
So there is the background - onto the story from Christmas night. Blake was going to bed when he decided to stick Elephant in his pajama pants. He said that they were hiding and it was hard not to laugh. Trust me - they were secure in his pants. So of course - I let him come back down stairs to show off his elephants that were know in his pants to his grandparents and Billy. It was probably funnier when it happened that it is trying to tell it but Blake never ceases to amaze us. One thing that Blake does not lack is personality. I wanted to name the title to this blog something different but I was afraid to that I might in trouble. My idea was to name it "A whole new meaning to the term elephantitis".