So the holidays have quickly approached the Conner household. Time flew by this year - I always wonder if it is because we have 2 little ones or we have just become all that much busier with work, life, family, etc.... I am typically well prepared in advance but I had to wait until a few weeks ago to get going on the shopping. But with some help from Billy's dad when he was visiting - we were able to knock it out pretty quickly and now all the wrapping is done.
We have Billy's mom and step dad coming into town today, Billy's dad and step mom come into town Friday, and then Brianna and Jason will be here on Saturday. We will have a houseful but it should be lots of fun. There will not be a shortage of helping hands and Billy and I might run away to catch a movie at some point. I just hope everyone has a safe journey up here for the holidays and it should be a lot of fun. I am sure there will be lots of stories to remember and most of all - there will be memories made for the boys. Billy and I like to remind ourselves that our boys are very lucky little boys because they have 6 grandparents who love them and would do anything in the world for them. I try to be thankful for the all the great things we have in life and not get caught up in the day to day craziness of life. Sometimes it can be hard we are lucky for everything we have and so the boys. So needless to say - I anticipate that the boys will be spoiled this year (probably over spoiled in my opinion) but it will be a great 1st Christmas for our little angel Grayson and one that Blake will totally love because he gets the whole present thing now.
Have a great holiday and I will post some pictures from tonight and tomorrow later on. Tonight is our PJ giving night.....