This post is to brag a little about Baby G. So Grayson has been able to roll from side to side for some time now but he can now roll from his back to his belly and then back over. Grayson is ready to move and has already figured out how to worm his way around on the floor. It won't be long before he scooting across the floor even faster. It is wild to us because he is doing all this stuff so quickly. We joke that he is stuck in a little man's body because he sits up and pull up his knees when his is on his belly. We worry that our baby will grow up much faster than his big brother did because he sees so much more than Blake did. I always hear the 2nd kids grow up and do things much faster and I seem to think that it will be true for Baby G. He is our sweet pea who loves to cuddle and especially loves his mom. Ask anyone - its true!!!!
Blake was good for most anyone when he was a baby. I would say that he was probably better for Billy than me but Grayson is the exact opposite. Grayson loves to cuddle and rub my face or hold my hand when he falls asleep. I hope that he will remain loving and sweet natured. Blake is a loving child but he is a VERY busy child. Personality spills out of his pores from the minute he wakes up to the minute that he falls asleep. Speaking of that - I need to make sure that Blake is asleep in his bed. It is doubtful but he sometimes will surprise us.