Blake has become a movie going kid with my parents. He went to see Hotel for Dogs and really enjoyed yet again. It is cute because when he see the previews on TV, he immediatly says doggies/mommom. He remembers each movie that he sees with them. It is always a nice break when he goes to the movies and they seem to enjoy taking them. It has become their thing to do. Billy and I are able to get a few things done around the house when Blake goes off for his dates. It is hard to keep track of everything that he has seen already.
So that was the good part of the day. Here is the downside to that day. I must say that I have a lot of patience with the boys and always have but that day my patience was a little thin for good reason. So we have been doing this potty training thing for a very long time. Blake does well as long as we remind him to go but he will never (I mean never) say that he needs to go. This story will probably be funny at some point but I was not laughing this afternoon at all. I have this funny feeling that Blake is not sleeping so I go to open his door and there is Blake getting ready to open the door. Fortunetly no picture for this moment.....
Blake is naked and is holding poop in his hand. He had pooped in his bed and then decided to bring it to me. Thank god the bathroom is right by his room. So needless to say - he had a bath and everything in his bed had to be washed. All Blake kept saying was that "he pooped in his bed". So I am sure he was glad that after his nap that he was going to the movies and could forgot about the earlier incident.
I would like to say that our kids are wonderful and sweet but they are kids so we have many of those kid moments. Hahahahaha.