Search This Blog

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Yesterday was a long day

We started out with Grayson going to the doctor for a nasty cough. He just got over the croup cough but this was different. So we found out he has an ear infection and needed to be tested for RSV which is a respiratory virus. So off we went to the old hospital for that testing. It took me a few minutes to figure out exactly where we needed to be but eventually I found it. Nothing like walking everywhere with Blake and Grayson in his carrier, diaper bag, etc in the 20 degree weather. So when I turned out to sign us in at the hospital - you never believe who it was. It was April Bell - a friend I have known since Kindergarten. I always run into her at the oddest times but I love it every time. April is one of those people that you never stop loving as a friend no matter how old you get and how long it has been.

I have to pause for a minute......

Blake needs milk and Grayson just had a dirty diaper...... Good reason to stop, huh?

Now we are back. It took a few minutes longer than expected but what doesn't these days. So back to my story - we then had to go to 2 pharmacies to fill a prescription and get a Nebulizer and the meds that go in that. We experienced a few different sicknesses with Blake but this one is new to us. Never a dull moment - winter is hard on these boys....we need to move to warmer weather so we can have some sunshine. So when it was all said and done - I left my house at 9am and never saw it again until 130pm.