Search This Blog

Friday, January 30, 2009

Wellness Checks

The boys went to the doctors yesterday for their 6 month and 3 yr checkup. I figure some will be interested in their stats....

Blake
Ht. 37 3/4 in.- 50%
Wt. 31 lbs - 50%

Grayson
Ht. 261/2 in. - 50%
Wt. 16lb 2 oz - 25%

The boys are growing well - Blake entertained the doctor while we were there. Surprise, surprise!!! I just need to get Grayson to enjoy cereal / baby food. He turns away, blocks you, and will keep his mouth sealed shut....He liked all these stuff for about a week and then decided that he had no use for it. It looks like I might be making our own version of baby food.....Who knew that a six month could be so hard to please when it comes to food. Blake loved his baby food - not cereal so much but he was happy to try most things.