Well Billy had the day off today while I worked. We never seem to have the same holidays off but it all works out in the end. Both boys are sound asleep so we are getting to watch some TV before it is time to go to bed. We managed to videotape Grayson a little bit tonight. I was out for a little bit but when I got home, Grayson filled me in when I got home. He grabbed my face and told me a whole story about what I missed. He squealed and squawked at me for a few minutes which was so sweet. I remember Blake used to climb up to my ear when he was that age to fill me in on his eventful day.
Back in September we attended Brian and Sandy's wedding so I thought I would share some pictures from that event. We had a great time and the kids had a blast. Emma (Kelly's daughter) and Blake danced the night away. I never imagined when I was in high school that my son would be dancing up a storm with JR and Mike P. Who knew all those years ago that our paths would still be crossing.
I hope that everyone will enjoy the updates and photos as we continue our journey. I wished I would have started this when Blake was a baby. There have been so many funny and sweet moments that I would have loved to share with all of you. Just like tonight - Blake was brushing his teeth and drinking his water at the same time and then he would give me a kiss. This occurred countless times but I will take each kiss that he will give me.