Search This Blog

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving


We had a very nice Thanksgiving day with Billy’s family this year. We try to be fair and switch off Thanksgiving holidays with the families. So this year was our turn to go down to NC and see everyone. There is always a lot of family at Billy’s grandparents
(dad’s side) so it is fun to figure out who everyone is and catch up when we aren’t chasing Blake around the front yard. This was the first time they met Grayson so that is always a treat. Grayson’s middle name is Max which is named after his great grandfather who goes by Max but is also Big Billy and Our Billy’s middle name.
Then after that Billy got to go deer hunting for a few hours while the boys took a nap. I just hung out since I have no interest in deer hunting. Don’t get me wrong – I was invited but then un-invited once Billy figured out that I might sabatoge his chance at hunting down Bambi. But fortunetly for all the Bambi’s out there – he came home empty handed although there is the story about the one that got away…. Of course, right?

Then afterwards, we had another dinner at Mary’s house. This was small and just the 6 of us which was nice as well. We actually didn’t overstuff ourselves with Turkey but we had plenty of Banana Pudding while we down there. Yum yum….