Search This Blog

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Blake survived


Well our little boy is growing up and spending the night away. Blake spent the night at my parents hours. He got to play, play, and then play some more. He even fit in watching some movies as well. He fell asleep on the couch watching "The Polar Express" for about the 150th time. Blake loves his trains and never gets sick of playing and watching them. We can build track after track and he will tear them down each time when he wants a new design. I think Blake could stay a week and never blink an eye although they said he did ask for me at one point. It made me feel good that he at least asked for me at some point.

We went by this morning so Billy could see Blake before going to the airport. He is gone most of the week for work yet again. It seems to be a pattern lately but fortunately we have Brianna who comes and helps me out while he is gone. I am becoming spoiled but I will take what break I can get. Things were awhile were crazy but it has been a little bit better later. Well little man (Blake) finally passed out beside me so I better put him in his bed. Baby G has been sound asleep since 7pm as usual. He is trying to sit up lately so now he thinks he shouldn't have to lay down in your arms. Our baby is growing up too fast and I am afraid his baby time will be so much quicker than big brother Blake.