So we are having a rainy day today. It would be perfect day to curl up with a good book but that doesn't get to happen very often if at all. It was funny earlier today because I called Shelley so she would motivate me to go to the gym but that didn't happen either. She was dialing my number and did not realize that I was on the phone. It was one of those moments where it happened at the exact same time. We were both calling to say we weren't going to the gym today. Not very motivating, huh?
I am sitting here watching Blake play with Grayson on his playmat. It is so sweet to watch them communicate in their own little way. Blake will sticks his finger near Grayson mouth and then screams like he was biten. Blake will then come over so I can kiss his finger which is so badly hurt by his 3 month brother. We have a vivid imagination at this age!!!! I wish we all got to play and remember what it was like when we were 2. Better get everyone motivated so we can get going.