Billy and I are getting away for the weekend starting on Friday. It isn't just any get away but we are going to a Sandals resort in Jamaica for 4 days with 3 other couples. We are very excited and I am trying not to be nervous leaving the boys behind. I never left Blake for almost 2 years because I worried too much. But then I gave in because this trip sounded too good to pass up.
Blake and Grayson will be spoiled by my mom and dad and then Billy's dad is coming up to help out as well. I hope that the grandparents are able to get some sleep at night because Grayson wakes up a few times still and I am not sure how happy he will be when his Mama isn't there as always.
I am really looking forward to the trip and I am trying not to think about Grayson giving his grandparents a hard time. Grayson is "slightly" attached to me and screams practically at anyone other then me. Looking back - Blake would have been fine without me so I hope I can say the same thing is true for "G" once we get back.
Sunshine, Sleep, and Good Friends - who could ask for anything better.....