Search This Blog

Friday, February 13, 2009

I don't like baby food!

Grayson has surprised us all and won't barely touch baby food or cereal. We all thought that he would love to eat food but boy were we wrong. He liked it for the first few days but ever since then I have struggled to get him to eat. I have done airplanes, cars, and trains and it never works. I have tried organic, different brands, mixing it with juice, mixing the cereal with baby food - you name it, I think I have tried it. Even the dr's have said that some babies are just this way especially when they have an older sibling. So while I try every day hoping that he takes a few bites, I have taken to crushing, mashing, etc our food and placing it into food nets so he can eat something. Grayson seems to love the nets and the taste of real food more than baby food. He tried his first piece of steak tonight and loved it. He kept pushing Billy away and shooting dirty looks if he thought Billy was going to take it from him. I will be so glad when he can like a big boy like he thinks he already is....growing up too fast.