Jamaica survived a YaYa trip(we missed Kelly and Mike)....we had a great time and I was thankful for 3 nights of blissful sleep. I felt so rested when we arrived back home on Monday....I couldn't wait to see the boys but it wasn't the homecoming that I expected. Both boys were tired and not willing to go to bed since we just got home. Thankfully - Tuesday proved to be much better.
We had a great time overall on our vacation. There were a few misleading items that we weren't prepared for but I wouldn't pass on an opportunity to spend time with my husband and our friends. Billy and I had our first "couples" massage and it was simply amazing. It was 50 minutes of complete bliss.... The weather was not exactly what we had hoped for but we made our own fun...Imagine that? We went down a slide and played water volleyball (us girls were killing the boys until we started keeping score).
We had a great time overall on our vacation. There were a few misleading items that we weren't prepared for but I wouldn't pass on an opportunity to spend time with my husband and our friends. Billy and I had our first "couples" massage and it was simply amazing. It was 50 minutes of complete bliss.... The weather was not exactly what we had hoped for but we made our own fun...Imagine that? We went down a slide and played water volleyball (us girls were killing the boys until we started keeping score).