Search This Blog
Sunday, February 22, 2009
So who is ready for spring?
I can't tell you how ready for spring and warmer weather. I am so ready that I am taking the boys down to N. Myrtle Beach this weekend. Nana and Papa are nice enough to let us get away for the weekend. Billy is leaving tomorrow for 3 weeks for work so I figure it will be a good change of pace for us. I plan to let Blake run around the beach and just hang out someone different. Here is the best part - Kelly and Emma are coming for the weekend as well. We plan to get some girl time in after the babies all go to bed. It should be fun filled and I am sure there will be a story or two to tell afterwards. I am need of some Gina - I miss my girl Kelly and wished we lived closer. We might even sit out on the balcony and have a wine cooler....Whoooo - How life has changed.