Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Cooking up a storm


Blake loves to cook and help in anyway possible. I take advantage of his help and plus I feel like it is some quality time that we get to spend together. I often feel caught up with the daily grind but I really enjoy the time that I have with the boys and am thankful that he wants to learn and be such a big helper. This time I thought it would be cute to include Grayson and let me be part of our fun. Blake made sure that Mommom read the instructions and had everything before mixing. As you can tell - Blake is very serious in what he is trying to do while little man next to him is busy blowing on his spoon. It is such a treat to be able to watch the boys interact and simply enjoy being together.