Billy made it home safely and we hit the road to take the boys on a little getaway. Billy booked us a night at the Great Wolf Lodge in Williamsburg. We had a great time and Blake had a total blast. Our boys love the water so this was the perfect place to be. Blake did everything possible and Grayson joined in the fun where he could. The water was perfect temperature and it was a sweet little getaway for us after 3 weeks of missing dad.
Of course, I forgot to pack the camera because I was brain dead after 3 weeks. We did take some snapshots of us in one of those booth so once I scan it then I will post them. We had a great room and were amazed with how busy it was. The lodge was packed on Sunday night and the boys enjoyed story time after dinner. They really do make it an experience and we would go back next year when Grayson would enjoy it even more.